Band- Crocodile leather band at 23 mm width, and a men’s standard length, and a Fold-Over Clasp with Hidden Double Push-Button for closure.
Case– Stainless steel case of 44mm in diameter and 14mm thickness with a dual-coated anti-reflective sapphire dial window.
Dial– Features a 1/5 second chronograph measuring up to 12 hours, a date window as well as a moon phase indicator.
Movement– An analog display featuring Japanese quartz movement.
Water Resistant– Water resistance of 100m or 330 feet.
Price: $745.95>View now *
- The anti-reflective dial window eliminates the glare, providing a clear view of the unique details of the dial.
- There is no need for a change of battery as it is Eco-drive which charges just in the presence of light.
- Luminous hands and hour indices for easy accessibility to time in darkness.
- It has a water resistance of 100 m or 330 feet that is suitable for daily water activities but not diving.
- It is tricky in setting up the watch, so reading of the manual is needed before setting up.
- The band might be a little uncomfortable initially and would easily become undone, falling off your wrist.
Citizen AV3006-09E The Signature Collection Moon Phase Flyback Watch is a unique piece as it has a moon phase indicator making it different from other watches. The particular timepiece looks far more expensive than the labeled price. With such unique details on the dial, an anti-reflective dial window is used so that you have the best view of your detailed dial. On the downside, it may be tricky in the setup and the band may be uncomfortable initially with band become easily undone.
Where To Buy The Citizen AV3006-09E The Signature Collection Moon Phase Flyback Watch
Source : https://graciouswatch.com/citizen-av3006-09e-signature-collection-moon-phase-flyback-watch-review-vintage-chronograph-timepiece/