Sports News of Wednesday, 9 August 2017
Afriyie Acquah agrees personal terms with Birmingham City
Ghanaian midfielder Afriyie Acquah is reported to have agreed personal terms with Championship side Birmingham City ahead of a proposed €8m move.
According to Ghanasoccernet, Birmingham City have slapped in an offer of €8m to Torino for the 25-year-old energetic midfielder, as they look to make some gains.
Birmingham City coach Harry Redknapp is keen on the Ghanaian international after failing to secure the signature of Agyemang-Badu who completed a surprise move to Bursaspor last week.
Acquah joined Torino from German Bundesliga club Hoffenheim having had two loan spells for Serie A sides Parlemo and Sampdoria.
- Patrick Twumasi scores as Astana open season with comfortable win
- Samuel Tetteh scores as LASK Linz beat Mattersburg 3:1 in Austria
- Jeffery Schlupp suffers injury blow in Crystal Palace win at Huddlesfield Town
- Bernard Mensah receives red card in Kasimpasa's loss to Antalyaspor
- KP Boateng scores as Frankfurt beat Mainz 05 3:0
>Read all related articles
Source : http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/Afriyie-Acquah-agrees-personal-terms-with-Birmingham-City-567847