The Mustang celebrates its 50th anniversary with the release of the 2015 Ford Mustang. In addition to its sharp new look, the 2015 Mustang has an all-new independent rear suspension, more upscale interior and is available with a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. Here are the specs on the 2015 Ford Mustang from Ford.
Seating for 4 people
All-New 2.3L EcoBoost®
Mustang is out of the gate with its first-ever EcoBoost® engine - a 2.3L marvel of power.
- 310 horsepower*
- 320 lb-ft. of torque*
- Best-in-class EPA-estimated rating of 21 city/32 hwy/25 combined mpg**
The strong legacy continues with an adrenaline-pumping powertrain:
- 5.2L flat-plane crank
- Over 500 hp and 400 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.73 limited-slip differential
- MagneRide™ suspension
A More Powerful GT
The new 5.0L V8 is even more powerful this year. You’re welcome.
- 435 horsepower*
- 400 lb-ft. of torque*
- 16 city/25 hwy/19 combined mpg**
- Larger intake and exhaust valves
- New intake and exhaust camshafts with increased lift
Ideally Balanced Power
The Mustang 3.7L V6 strikes an ideal balance of power, displacement and efficiency.
- 300 horsepower
- 280 lb-ft. of torque
- 19 city/28 hwy/22 combined mpg*
Precise Handling and Control
The all-new body conceals an all-new driving experience. New front and rear suspensions - and more - work together to provide more precise handling and control.
- All-new fully independent rear suspension
- New double-ball-joint front suspension
- Improved pitch control during hard acceleration and hard braking
- Less body roll improves the overall feel and ride
Selectable Drive Modes*
Customizable driving preferences let you dial in the handling dynamics to your liking.
- Select driving mode with a toggle switch on the center stack
- Choose from four settings: normal, snow/wet, sport and track
- Mustang adjusts its handling and response characteristics to optimize control
Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
Available voice-activated technology that helps you keep your eyes on the road and stay connected to your world.
- Hands-free calling means you never have to miss a call. If your phone rings, you can answer with the push of a button, and you can make a call with the sound of your voice
- Just plug in your compatible digital music player, USB drive or SD card and browse your music collection using voice commands.
- Say “Bluetooth® audio” and you can listen wirelessly to whatever’s on your phone, even Pandora® internet radio.
- You could have incoming texts read to you with audible text messaging.
- Voice/touch climate control means you can just tell SYNC with MyFord Touch your preferred temperature and it will adjust to suit you.
- 911 Assist® can use your connected mobile phone to call 911.
2015 Ford Mustang Infographic
Source : http://www.cjponyparts.com/resources/specs/2015-ford-mustang