You got yourself an HDTV antenna. You got yourself a Roku device. You cut the cord… and you couldn’t be happier. You’re saving a ton of money each month, and there are so many streaming services out there that you don’t even miss any of the shows or movies you love. There is one thing about ditching pay TV that’s kind of annoying though, and that’s the lack of DVR features. Lucky for you, there are a bunch of boxes out there designed to bring DVR functionality to cord cutters. We already told you about the Tablo, but some people don’t want to spend $200+. Well here’s another option: the Mediasonic Homeworx. This awesome gadget only costs $32, and it can record any OTA programming just like a conventional DVR from your cable company. The only thing to note is that it doesn’t have internal storage, but it does have a USB post so any old flash drive you have lying around will work just fine.
Here are the key details from the product page:
* Receive Over-The-Air Digital Broadcast to your Analog and Digital TV, Projector, and Computer Monitor. Antenna Out Analog Pass Through, Favorite Channel List, Parental Control Function,USB Multimedia Player Function.
* Auto Tuning, HDMI 1080P Output / Composite Out / Coaxial Output, Closed Caption,Real-Time recording & Programmed Time Recording, Auto, 16:9 Pillar Box, 16:9 Pan G Scan, 4:3 Letter Box, 4:3 Pan G Scan, 4:3 Full, 16:9 Wide Screen. Timing Start Up & Shut Down.
* Recording require user to connect a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 2.5″ / 3.5″ External Hard Drive via USB (Up to 2TB).
* **PLEASE NOTE**:This converter box is designed to receive Over-The-Air signal, and it is not a replacement of cable box. External Antenna is required to connect to this converter box in order to receive signal. This product does NOT Work with TIVO and cable company such as Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Time Warner Cable, etc. In general, this product does NOT work with encrypted cable signal
Mediasonic Homeworx HW180STB 3 / 4 Channel HDTV Digital Converter…: Price too low to display
Trending right now:
- iOS 11 update: We have good news and bad news about iPhone battery life
- How to speed up your iPhone after iOS 11 slows it down
- HTC schedules major announcement as Google takeover rumors intensify
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/just-32-mediasonic-homeworx-cheapest-way-record-live-180741266.html